Limited edition Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary Unveiled in Chicago
February 27 2019,
The Chicago Auto Show was the sight of the unveiling of the brand-new special edition Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary Edition this month. The idea behind the 30th Anniversary edition is to differentiate a model that sold over 1 million units over three decades, a model that we all know and love.
The Mazda MX-4 30th Anniversary will be available this year and includes the following:
- Racing Orange body colour
- Rays forged aluminum wheels (Rays ZE40 RS30)
- 30th Anniversary badge (with serial number)
- Orange brake calipers and orange accents on the seats, door trim, dashboard and shift lever
- Recaro seats
- Bilstein dampers (manual-transmission models only)
- Brembo front brake calipers (in orange)
- Nissin rear brake calipers (in orange)
- Bose® sound system (AudioPilot) with nine speakers
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
It will be limited to just 3,000 units worldwide and offer both soft-top and retractable hardtop versions. It will get the same, 181-horsepower engine as other 2019 Mazda MX-5 models.
To learn more about the all-new Mazda MX-5 or the special edition 30th Anniversary, contact us today at Regina Mazda.